I am a Ph.D. student and Prime Minister’s Research Fellow (PMRF) in the Computer Science and Engineering discipline at IIT Gandhinagar, where I am advised by Prof. Mayank Singh. My area of interest includes Robust and Interpretable NLP. I work on detection and defense mechanisms against the Poisoning Attacks during the pre-training and fine-tuning stages of large LMs.
More about me! 💭
- 🔭 I’m currently working on how an AI reads & understand the language! 🤖
- 👯 I’m looking to dive into robust Natural Language Processing 🗣 & Machine Learning. ⚡
- 🤔 I’m looking for insights with how we can improve the understanding to the NLP models. 🆒
- 💬 Ask me about the places to travel! 🌏
- 📫 How to reach me: Linkedin
- 😄 Fav mathematical equation: The magic of Euler’s Identity.
- ⚡ Fun fact: Traveling the 🌎 with 🖤 for espresso ☕️ & crazy for 🐱💻.
- Natural Language Processing: Robust and Interpretable NLP, Text Classification, Word Segmentation, and Conversational AI.
- Machine Learning: Adversarial Attacks, Poisoning Attacks (Detection and Defenses), Data Poisoning.
A survey on near-human conversational agents
Satwinder Singh, Himanshu Beniwal
Journal of King Saud University - Computer and Information Sciences, 1319-1578, 2021. JKSU-CIS 2021.
[PDF] | IF: 13.473 | Citations: 8
Handwritten Digit Recognition using Machine Learning
Narender Kumar, Himanshu Beniwal
International Journal of Computer Sciences and Engineering, Vol.06, Issue.05, pp.96-100, 2018. IJCSE 2018.
[PDF] | IF: 3.218 | Citations: 5
- Conference Reviewers: ACL Workshop BigScience 2022, DLSM 2021
- Journal Reviewers: ACI 2022
- Beta Reviewer: Coursera
- Campus Representative/Ambassador: Google Crowdsource 2019, GeeksforGeeks 2018-19, Internshala 2017-18
- Mentor: Summer Internship Mentor at RightApprise 2018
- Scholar: Udacity Facebook Scholar 2019, Google India Scholar 2018
- Programming: Python, R, C
- Libraries: NLTK, OpenCV, PyTorch, Tensorflow, Transformers, ElasticSearch, Flair, Trankit, TextAttack, SeqAttack
Last updated: November 19, 2022
Powered by Jekyll and Minimal Light theme.